Building Design for the Architecturally Challenged

Here is a design that I created for one of the buildings in "Shattered Dreams," a module in the making from bouncyRock Entertainment. It may not look it, but this picture was entirely computer-generated. Although I have some skill when it comes to art, I have little to no patience with drawing buildings, especially in perspective. What I did instead was to create this building in the toolset using Nytir's BCK II hakpak. I then took a screenshot of the building and manipulated it digitally to achieve an artistic effect.

I sent this picture to Nytir and requested that he make a 3D model of it. Nytir happens to be on our team, so he's the obvious choice for modeling buildings. I can hardly wait to see what he comes up with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Converting Skyrim Armor to NWN2, Part 1

Killing Your Boss Requires Careful Thought

A New Home for BoB