A New Home for BoB

My most popular contribution to the defunct NWVault was a module called Battle of the Builds. I like to call it BoB for short. As of last count, BoB had gotten a total of 31 votes with an average rating of 9.63 out of 10. With over 18,000 downloads, this module earned a place in the Vault's Hall of Fame. (I didn't memorize any of these stats, by the way. I had to look them up in the Wayback Machine.)

As the Vault had breathed its last about a month ago, BoB had been homeless during this time. Thanks to Thibaut Charles, whose comment in my last blog post alerted me to the spiritual successor of the old Vault, BoB now has a new home. Players can download the Battle of the Builds at the Neverwinter Vault.

I don't really expect BoB to get much attention anymore. Its glory days are long gone. Still, it's nice to know that BoB has a new place to hang its hat in and reminisce with fellow refugees from the old Vault.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Converting Skyrim Armor to NWN2, Part 1

R.I.P. Neverwinter Vault