Thank You for the Music

There's something to be said about being interviewed at the Neverwinter Nights Podcast. I was recently contacted by Henry Solberg, a talented musician who heard my interview, and he offered to compose some original music for "Faithless." Did I accept his offer? You bet I did!

Within a few days, he has already composed three very good songs. One of them is Kaelyn's theme song, and the other two are slightly different versions of a composition entitled "City of Souls." These aren't the final versions yet because they need to be extended by several minutes for use in the game. Nevertheless, the quality of these songs is unmistakable. Henry succeeds in capturing the "avian" aspect of the Dove in "Kaelyn's Theme," and both versions of his "City of Souls" are hauntingly beautiful.

Henry has generously granted permission to share his music with the general public. Needless to say, Henry Solberg has the sole copyright to these files.



I'm sure that as the days pass, we'll be hearing more from Henry.

Comments

Phoenixus said…
Ok now these are incredibly good. Lol I wish I had the same good fortune you did for stumbling on really good music artists like that who wanted to write for you.

While I may be good at area design, I know that the mood setting for anything is the totality of it's parts.

Area design, sounds, and music. Togather they bring the mood that evokes emotions and a sense of immersion.
Frank Perez said…
Thanks for the compliment, Phoenixus. I hope Henry reads it. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Converting Skyrim Armor to NWN2, Part 1

A New Home for BoB

Killing Your Boss Requires Careful Thought