Building Design for the Architecturally Challenged

Here is a design that I created for one of the buildings in "Shattered Dreams," a module in the making from bouncyRock Entertainment. It may not look it, but this picture was entirely computer-generated. Although I have some skill when it comes to art, I have little to no patience with drawing buildings, especially in perspective. What I did instead was to create this building in the toolset using Nytir's BCK II hakpak. I then took a screenshot of the building and manipulated it digitally to achieve an artistic effect.

I sent this picture to Nytir and requested that he make a 3D model of it. Nytir happens to be on our team, so he's the obvious choice for modeling buildings. I can hardly wait to see what he comes up with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty Model Hacked

Killing Your Boss Requires Careful Thought

Converting Skyrim Armor to NWN2, Part 1